Wednesday 14 June 2017

The Power of A Praying Wife

Two Sundays ago, we had a mini LG (Light Group) with our Ninong Mario, Ninang Gina and our kinakapatid from the Feast. It was a very fruitful night as we share our marriage experiences. JB and I were so happy to bond with Clark & Len, Dearden & Camille, Kiko & Larr and we are excited to have our regular LG's with them. Marriage is sacred for me. We may had a secret simple one ( will write more about this tomorrow) but we are happy.

Image may contain: 9 people, people smiling, people sitting
#BuhayMayAsawa #PaLGniMarioAndGina
We asked for each couple's prayer intentions. So now, we have our prayer couples <3 

My take home from the LG was, on top of submitting, I should also pray for JB. Don't get me wrong, I do pray for him but I guess not how I should be. So I decided to start reading this book called, "The Power Of A Praying Wife".  I let you discover the book so I won't write down here what I like about it,

Because sharing is caring, you may download the book for free at bottom of my post. Feel free to share it away.


DOWNLOAD THE POWER OF A PRAYING WIFE FOR FREE

DOWNLOAD THE POWER OF A PRAYING WIFE FOR FREE




                                

No comments:

Post a Comment