Sunday 23 September 2018

How Much Does It Cost To Give Birth?


Last March 2016, I gave birth at Makati Medical Plaza. I was so grateful that my OB Dra Joanne De Grano-Marave is very kind. Roughly, Normal delivery can ranges from 120-160k at that time but my OB offered a package for PHP 75,000. What's included?

  • 2 days semi private room stay
  • Delivery room fee
  • Baby care fee
  • OB fee
  • Pedia fee
  • Anesthesiologist fee


Last April, I gave birth to our 3rd child. Normal delivery now ranges from 150k-200k. Our package now is at PHP 113,000 but unlike with Arriana, we choose to stay in a small private room for a bigger space. It also includes the following:

  •  2 days small private room stay
  •  Delivery room fee
  • Baby care fee
  • OB fee
  • Pedia fee 
  • Anesthesiologist fee


Semi private VS Small Private
For semi private, well the room is smaller. No private bathroom 
For small private, bigger room, private bathroom and a mini fridge

Now, Makati Medical Center also provides toiletries. During Arriana's time, they don't have this yet.
MMC toiletries Slippers, pillows not in the photo

I am thankful to have my OB and my friends know this, I would always recommend Dra Joanne to everyone. She lives nearby. She answers query even outside the country. Note that not all doctors offer this package. So please, ASK.  Even my Anes, I love her because she took care of me like her own.

Overall, I love my experience with Makati Medical Center. :) I can't wait to write more about my journey with Amanda. I will be blogging my birth story soon, so watch out!

         

No comments:

Post a Comment