Monday 9 January 2012

Our Everyday Miracle


It's almost the end of the month, I am very happy to say that Baby Gabriel's 3rd month is just around the corner. Another reason to be happy is, February is just around too. It means he will be home soon. *yehey*


I want to thank everyone who continue to offer prayers for our little miracle. I used to call him 'One pound miracle", he already surpassed that stage. Now, he is my everyday miracle. As Einstein says, "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. I prefer the latter." 


Yes, He is our everyday  miracle. We still have a long way to go but through our prayers, we believe and claim that our little miracle will be home soon. Everyday is not only a miracle for us, but a blessing, because we were given another day to spend it with him. Each day gets better. Each day there is a new reason to be thankful for. Let's continue to celebrate life and love.


Baby Gabriel, you are doing a great job little one! I am so proud of you. Hold on still. Keep it up. You will be home soon! i can't wait to see you home my dear. I love you! Hugs and kisses from Auntie Ley and Addy.


Please continue to pray for my little nephew. 


No comments:

Post a Comment