Tuesday 31 January 2012

Day 6: Songs That Makes You Cry



Samson by Regina Spektor


The whole song is a Biblical allusion to Samson and Delilah. I don't really want to explain it right now, but by"sweetest downfall" it kind of means that it was better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all, that kind of thing. 


Because Samson's hair is cut by her, he is vulnerable and led to his death (his hair was the source of his power) but he knew this, almost as if he asked her to cut it, because he loved her and she loved him.


I considered Addy as my sweetest downfall. For me, I'd rather have him alone than not having him at all. Now, I can't imagine how my life would be without Addy. He is my purpose in life 




She Reminds Us By Mike Greca
A touching song how a single mom wants to raise her kid well.


here is the video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Uy1qtdmndUI






Miracle by Celine Dion
This song reminds me that miracles do happen. Yes, it happens. In God's own time, It will happen






....to be continued.....



No comments:

Post a Comment