Wednesday 18 July 2012

Someday: A Song From The Past


I heard a familiar song last night. This song was my "National Anthem of Healing" or should I say "My moving on song" 4 years ago. Here it goes:

Someday, you'll gonna realize
One day, you'll see this through my eyes
But then I won't even be there
I'll be happy somewhere
Even if I can't

I know you don't really see my worth
You think you're the last guy on earth
Well, I've got news for you
I know I'm not that strong
But it won't take long, won't take long

CHORUS
'Cause someday, someone's gonna love me
The way I wanted you to need me
Someday, someone's gonna take your place
One day, I'll forget about you
You'll see, I won't even miss you
Someday, someday

But now, I know you can tell
I'm down and I'm not doin' well
But one day, these tears
They will all run dry
I won't have to cry sweet goodbye

Sometime in our lives we all meet a person, or read a book, see a movie or listen to a song that make deep impressions in our hearts and change our lives. Sometimes, we meet someone that we thought will stay but one day we will wake up, that person is gone. When I started listening to "Someday"  four years ago, I've noticed that my healing accelerated, my intuition deepened. I gained more clarity and peace in my life, and also the emotional release had occurred that helped me to break through some of the barriers in my life. It helps me releases the obstacles, beliefs and troubles that are preventing me to achieve success, happiness and optimal health in life.  It helps me realize that life must go on. One day that person will realized what he has done. Everything takes time; we should not force ourselves to wake up the next day to be fully recovered. Everything is a step-by-step process. This song also helps me realize that it's not the end because one way or another, someone will love me and be there for me. Every end comes a new beginning

1 comment:

  1. This is also my moving on song... =) True in time you will meet your OTL... =)

    ReplyDelete